Hello World! I’m sure everyone is happy that the weekend is approaching. We definitely are.
e-Meals was created by sisters Jane DeLaney, mother of four, and Jenny Cochran, mother of three. The sisters were frustrated by the challenge of coming up with healthy, budget-conscious meals for their own families and inspired by their own mother’s frugal ways, they launched the program in 2003. I had no idea it had been around so long.
Are you looking for a way to come up with a great family meal plan where you are not eating the same thing week after week? I do my weekly meal plan on Sunday, and sometimes I feel so stumped. I sit at the kitchen table surrounded by cookbooks, feeling a bit overwhelmed. Wishing I had a cook/chef…don’t we all?
eMeals relies on a team of experienced meal planners, writers and editors to create new dinner menus every week that are designed around grocery store sales, seasonal specials and diet preferences. For as low as $5.00 per month, subscribers download a recipe plan for the week with a matching aisle-by-aisle grocery list. The easy-to-follow recipes usually contain fewer than seven ingredients to allow for prep times of less than 30 minutes. It also helps families stay within a predictable budget by being prepared with a detailed list to use at the grocery store.
And, did you know that eMeals is the leading online menu planning service that offers a menu plan for busy moms or wives. They have over 30 menu plans for a family ranging from 2-6 based on options that include low carb, low fat, point system, natural and organic, clean eating, and vegetarian as well as different grocery stores and mass retailers. This way we can help families save money based on weekly sales at their chosen grocery store.
Alright, so what does the winner get? The chosen one receives a free three month subscription to emeals.com, valued at $21.
Do the following for multiple chances to win. Also, be sure your email address is attached to your entry so I can notify the winner.
1. Visit emeals.com and tell me which meal plan you would like to try. Come back to The Dedicated House and leave a comment here stating which meal plan looks good to you. This will count as a one entry. Also, this is a mandatory entry.
2. Become a Google Friend or Linky follower of The Dedicated House to enter the giveaway. Leave me a comment saying you are now becoming a follower or are a current follower. This will count as a second entry.
3. Like emeals on Facebook. Come back here and leave me a comment. This will count as a third entry.
4. Follow emeals on Twitter. Come back here and leave me a comment. This will count as a fourth entry.
5. Follow emeals on Pinterest. Come back here and leave me a comment. This will count as a fifth entry.
6. Become a follower of the emeals blog. Come back and leave me a comment. This will count as a sixth entry.
There you have it. Six opportunities to win a free three month subscription to emeals.
If you can’t wait and want to sign up for now, look on my right-hand sidebar for an emeals banner. Click on the banner if you want to enroll now.
That’s it for today. Go tell your friends about the giveaway and have a grand weekend! Remember to be kind to one another.