Hello World! It’s a holiday today! One last summertime whirl. Later today we will be heading to my sister’s to celebrate my Mom’s (aka Betty Lou) birthday. The young lady turns 82 on the fourth! We are so happy that she is in our lives. She’s a wise, Godly woman who has the sweetest heart. She loves to shop…quite the closet she has! And, she plays a mean game of Scrabble. Her Scrabble nickname is Baracuda! Enough said. Happy Birthday Mom! May your year be filled with the goodness and blessings of God! We love you!
Here are a few guidelines to follow.
1. Link up anything Family friendly…DIY, decor, crafts, recipes, gardening, shopping finds, sewing, inspirational stories, and beautiful photography.
2. If you are participating in Make it Pretty Monday, be sure to link up your “permalink” post and not your general blog address.
3. No etsy shops, giveaways and no sponsor pages. I might have a separate party for those when I see how well this one goes.
4. Please grab my button below, or have a link back to my blog so everyone can enjoy the party! No Link Back, No Feature. Boo.
5. Please become a follower of The Dedicated House via Google Friend Connect or Linky Followers.
6. Be sure to visit at least two of the other pretties at the party. Show them some love and let them know you popped in for a visit. You know how we all love comments.
Enjoy the party! Wishing all a grand week and remember to be kind to one another!