Hello World! I am so sore! And, it’s not a soreness from working out really hard. It’s from yard work. How sad is that. My hamstrings are not happy, but my yard is looking fantastic. We are getting the backyard ready for The Dedicated Daughter’s birthday party that will be held on Saturday. The good thing about sprucing up the back yard is that the beds and trees are all ready for Fall and Winter. After I finish this post, I have to go out and finish up some planting. Let’s hope my hamstrings love me tomorrow.
Here are a few guidelines to follow.
1. Link up anything Family friendly…DIY, decor, crafts, recipes, gardening, shopping finds, sewing, inspirational stories, and beautiful photography.
2. If you are participating in Make it Pretty Monday, be sure to link up your “permalink” post and not your general blog address.
3. No etsy shops, giveaways and no sponsor pages. I might have a separate party for those when I see how well this one goes.
4. Please grab my button below, or have a link back to my blog so everyone can enjoy the party! No Link Back, No Feature. Boo.
5. Please become a follower of The Dedicated House via Google Friend Connect or Linky Followers.
6. Be sure to visit at least two of the other pretties at the party. Show them some love and let them know you popped in for a visit. You know how we all love comments.
Off to the yard! Enjoy the party! Wishing all a grand week and remember to be kind to one another.