Hello World! The year has flown by. Christmas is over. And, my pants are tighter. lol. I hope all have a very happy time ringing in the New Year. Here at The Dedicated House, we are party animals! Scrabble tournament, baby! I know, I know, you are seething with jealousy. I love fireworks, but it’s supposed to rain. So, inside we go. We’ll have some really good sandwiches, soup, salad, and a chocolate satin pie.
Kathe with an E.
Here are a few guidelines to follow.
1. Link up anything Family friendly…DIY, decor, crafts, recipes, gardening, shopping finds, sewing, inspirational stories, and beautiful photography.
2. If you are participating in Make it Pretty Monday, be sure to link up your “permalink” post and not your general blog address.
3. No etsy shops, giveaways and no sponsor pages. I might have a separate party for those when I see how well this one goes.
4. Please grab my button below, or have a link back to my blog so everyone can enjoy the party! No Link Back, No Feature. Boo.
5. Please become a follower of The Dedicated House via Google Friend Connect or Linky Followers.
6. Be sure to visit at least two of the other pretties at the party. Show them some love and let them know you popped in for a visit. You know how we all love comments.
Wishing all a safe and Happy New Year! Remember to be kind to one another. Fear Not!