Your Homebased Mom to get the recipe to make your own.
Old Things New.
Life on Virginia Street.
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
1. Link up anything Family friendly…DIY, decor, crafts, recipes, gardening, shopping finds, sewing, furniture transformations. inspirational stories, and beautiful photography.
2. If you are participating in Make it Pretty Monday, be sure to link up your “permalink” post and not your general blog address.
3. No etsy shops, giveaways and no sponsor pages. I might have a separate party for those when I see how well this one goes.
4. Please grab my button below, or have a link back to my blog so everyone can enjoy the party! No Link Back, No Feature. Boo.
5. Please become a follower of The Dedicated House.
6. Be sure to visit at least two of the other pretties at the party. Show them some love and let them know you popped in for a visit. You know how we all love comments.
If you missed the Sunday Showcase from last week’s Make it Pretty Monday party click here to go see the top 4 views.
***Keep those Before and After projects coming to me. You lovelies are so talented. You can email your Before and After projects to email@example.com and be sure to put Before and After in the subject line.***
Have a fabulous day and remember to be kind to one another!