Pretty Janice went to a flea market and picked up just a few absolutely wonderful things, like the above transferware. In love! Janice and all of her finds can be found at Curtains in My Tree.
Pretty Linda…look at these amazing branch candle holders that she made! Love this. To see more, pay a visit to With a Blast.
Pretty Mary has decked out her table for a quaint Fall luncheon. To see all of the details, go to My Dogs My Garden and Mary.
Pretty Jackie shared her lovely keeping room. What a great room to curl up with a book and do some serious daydreaming in. To see all of the angles, scooch on over to Absolutely Seriously Fabulous.
Pretty Debra is back again to show us how to decorate for Fall using natural elements. Head on over to Common Ground to see all the pretty details.
If you were featured, please grab a feature button.
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
1. Link up anything Family friendly…DIY, decor, crafts, recipes, gardening, shopping finds, sewing, furniture transformations. inspirational stories, and beautiful photography.
2. If you are participating in Make it Pretty Monday, be sure to link up your “permalink” post and not your general blog address.
3. No etsy shops, giveaways and no sponsor pages. I might have a separate party for those when I see how well this one goes.
4. Please grab my button below, or have a link back to my blog so everyone can enjoy the party! No Link Back, No Feature. Boo.
5. Please become a follower of The Dedicated House.
6. Be sure to visit at least two of the other pretties at the party. Show them some love and let them know you popped in for a visit. You know how we all love comments.
If you need some blue inspiration, Anything Blue Friday is still live. Click here to join the little blue soiree.
Click here if you missed yesterday’s Sunday Showcase of the top 4 fan favorites.
Thanks for joining in the fun! Have a fabulous Fall day and remember to be kind to one another! Fear Not!