Pretty Laura created this amazing paperback book pumpkin! I really might just have to do this. To get the tutorial walk on over to Sunday View.
Pretty Shannon made these super cute candy corn bottles. Pop on over to Bohemian Junktion to check out the tutorial.
Pretty Susan came across this broken clock and repurposed it into the beauty we see here. Scoot on over to Simply Stone Creek to see the ins and outs of this wonderful clock.
Pretty Susan took on the transformation of this pressboard dresser. What a charming little piece. Head on over to Sunflower Hugs to see the before.
Pretty Jeanette…oh, goodness! This is christening set is gorgeous! Zip on over to Heirloom Treasures to see the details.
Pretty Cara shared her recipe for homemade pizza with us! Scrumptious! Dash on over to Craft Dictator to get the recipe.
Pretty Annie brought her pumpkin chocolate swirl loaf cake to the party. This looks so yummy! Run on over to Annie’s Noms to get the recipe.
Pretty Aimee made over her vanity area with fresh paint, a knockout chandy and a gorgeous mirror. Lovely! To see the before, cruise on over to Refresh Renew.
Pretty Jenna created this fun candy corn tablescape that is just a delight. To see the touches up close, pay a visit to The Painted Apron.
Pretty Rachel invited us to take a peek at her mother’s beautiful kitchen. I love the blue cabinets! Make a call on Maison de Pax to see more of this stunning space.
Pretty Maria Elena took us on a Fall tour around her home. Her porch decor is so festive and welcoming! To take the tour, jump on over to
Our Home Away from Home.
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
1. Link up anything Family friendly…DIY, decor, crafts, recipes, gardening, shopping finds, sewing, furniture transformations, inspirational stories, and beautiful photography.
2. If you are participating in Make it Pretty Monday, be sure to link up your “permalink” post and not your general blog address.
3. No etsy shops, giveaways and no sponsor pages. I might have a separate party for those when I see how well this one goes.
4. Please grab my button below, or have a link back to my blog so everyone can enjoy the party! No Link Back, No Feature. Boo.
5. Please become a follower of The Dedicated House.
6. Be sure to visit at least two of the other pretties at the party. Show them some love and let them know you popped in for a visit. You know how we all love comments.
If you need some blue AND PINK inspiration, Anything Blue and Pink Friday is still live. The pink is all for Breast Cancer Awareness. The party is doing so well, so don’t miss out. Click here to join the little blue soiree.
Click here if you missed yesterday’s Sunday Showcase of the top 4 fan favorites.
Thanks for joining in the fun! Have a fabulous Fall day and remember to be kind to one another! Fear Not!