Hello World! Sweet Lord, this year has flown by. Can you believe that Thanksgiving is right around the corner and then Christmas will be upon us. Have you started shopping yet? I’m 1/4 of the way done! Anyhoo, let’s get to the features and then on to the party! Welcome to Week 74 of:
Pretty Tricia and her husband made these shutters for their house! They look so pretty and really liven up the exterior of the house! To see how they did it, pay a visit to the Little Cottage on the Pond.
Pretty Rhonda, made this fabulous thankful sign which would be perfect for our Thanksgiving decor. Fly on over to Craft Dictator to get the tutorial.
Pretty Linda recently picked up some Miss Mustard Seed ironstone to add to her collection and some other fun little items. Scoot on over to
Coastal Charm to see the rest of her goodies.
Pretty Lisa’s piece is a show stopper! I would have had a seriously hard time trying to walk away from this one. To see the before of this masterpiece, head on over to Create Inspire.
Pretty Kathy made this festive little patchwork pillow to while away a rainy day. To check out how she put this little pretty together, zip on over to Feathers and Dimes.
Pretty Kitty shared an Amish Cheeseburger Soup with us. Bring on all the soup and chili recipes to get us warm and cozy. To get the recipe, dash on over to Kitty’s Kozy Kitchen.
Pretty Maryls brought this delectable Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake to the soiree! Delicious! To get the scoop, run on over to This and That.
Pretty Catherine shared her contractor friend’s indoor rock wall that they built themselves. Absolutely gorgeous! Pop on over to Decor You Adore to see this amazing transformation.
Pretty Fabby is back with another beautiful tablescape. This time, two tables for 14 people laid out with gorgeous china and fresh flower bouquets. Fabby and her tables can be found at Fabby’s Living.
Pretty Leslie is working on brightening up her soaring space without painting. I love the color scheme she is incorporating. To see more of the details, rush on over to Paper Daisy Designs.
Pretty Phyllis has definitely got her front porch all decked out for Fall. Fantastically decorated pumpkins. To see more, buzz on over to
Around the House.
1. Link up anything Family friendly…DIY, decor, crafts, recipes, gardening, shopping finds, sewing, furniture transformations, inspirational stories, and beautiful photography.
2. If you are participating in Make it Pretty Monday, be sure to link up your “permalink” post and not your general blog address.
3. No etsy shops, giveaways and no sponsor pages. I might have a separate party for those when I see how well this one goes.
4. Please grab my button below, or have a link back to my blog so everyone can enjoy the party! No Link Back, No Feature. Boo.
5. Please become a follower of The Dedicated House.
6. Be sure to visit at least two of the other pretties at the party. Show them some love and let them know you popped in for a visit. You know how we all love comments.
If you need some blue inspiration, Anything Blue Friday is still live. The intimate blue party is one you don’t want to miss. Click here to join the little blue soiree.
Click here if you missed yesterday’s Sunday Showcase of the top 4 fan favorites.
Thanks for joining in the fun! Have a delicious day and remember to be kind to one another! Fear Not!