Pretty Patti…I love your entryway! The paint color, the gallery wall, the pillows…everything! Rush on over to Old Things New to check it out.
Pretty Margaret showed us how to make Frosted Pine Cones. Super easy and so pretty. Pop on over to Moving Forward Redesign to get the scoop.
Pretty Katie snagged this fantastic piece off of
Craigslist and then got busy working her over. Quite lovely indeed. Katie and her hutch can be found at The Shabby Cottage Home.
Pretty Peggy reworked this piece into the lovely she brought to the party. Love the color and the added chicken wire. Dash on over to PJH Designs to see the before and more pretty after pictures.
Pretty Jeanie made this pillow using her sewing machine and her Silhouette. Scooch on over to Create and Babble to get all of the details.
Pretty Kristin brought her Tortellini with Greek Yogurt and Mushroom Sauce. Doesn’t this look delectable? To get the recipe, make a
call on Dizzy Busy and Hungry.
Pretty Maria…let the Christmas baking begin. Aren’t these too cute? Pay a visit to Shop Girl Maria to see all the cute cookies.
Pretty Kim put together this most fabulous gallery wall! Love! Check out Tidbits & Twine to get the full details.
Pretty Jenna has done it again! I love this table full of pumpkins and hydrangeas. Go to The Painted Apron to see all of the pretty details.
Pretty Kim gave us a tour of her dear friend’s lovely house. Walk on over to Exquisitely Unremarkable to take the tour.
Pretty Brittany shared some great Fall inspiration pics. This should definitely get us all in the mood for Fall. Fly on over to The Rococo Roamer to be inspired.
Pretty Robin reworked a wreath she had on hand to spruce it up for Christmas. Very elegant. To get the details, pop on over to Highpoint Circle.
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
1. Link up anything Family friendly…DIY, decor, crafts, recipes, gardening, shopping finds, sewing, furniture transformations, inspirational stories, and beautiful photography.
2. If you are participating in Make it Pretty Monday, be sure to link up your “permalink” post and not your general blog address.
3. No etsy shops, giveaways and no sponsor pages. I might have a separate party for those when I see how well this one goes.
4. Please grab my button below, or have a link back to my blog so everyone can enjoy the party! No Link Back, No Feature. Boo.
5. Please become a follower of The Dedicated House.
6. Be sure to visit at least two of the other pretties at the party. Show them some love and let them know you popped in for a visit. You know how we all love comments.
If you need some blue inspiration, Anything Blue Friday is still live. The intimate blue party is one you don’t want to miss. Click here to join the little blue soiree.
Click here if you missed yesterday’s Sunday Showcase of the top 4 fan favorites.
Thanks for joining in the fun! Have a great week and remember to be kind to one another!