Pretty Gail has been at it again. This time she shows us how to make a Snowflake Tree Skirt. Scooch on over to Purple Hues and Me to get the tutorial.
Pretty Jeanette got bit by the Christmas crafting bug and created these lovely Christmas trees. Head on over to Creating a Life to see the creative process.
Pretty Mary Alice, what a find. She scored this beautiful French table that was used in a floral shop in Paris to cut and bundle flowers. A piece with a story. Run on over to Chateau Chic to see more of this beauty.
Pretty Lisa, I love this piece and how it is styled! Perfection! To see the before and to get some great pro tips, go to Create Inspire.
Pretty Priscilla has been busy stitching the Prairie Schooler Santas. Love, love, love! Zip on over to Priscilla’s to see the rest.
Pretty Diane shared her Split Pea Soup with Crispy Prosciutto with us. Nothing better than a warm bowl of soup on a cold day. Make a call on
My Life as Robin’s Wife to get the recipe.
Pretty Shea, you had more than just one person in my house drooling over these and begging me to make them. To get the scoop on the White Chocolate Toffee Peppermint Crunch Oreo Cookie Balls, dash on over to Dixie Chik Cooks.
Pretty Suz created her picture hallway over lovely Benjamin Moore paint. I love pretty much everything about this space. To get her perfect picture hanging secret, fly on over to One Oak Lane.
Pretty Barbara had me at blue and white. She has set the most gorgeous and welcoming Thanksgiving table that you must pop over for a visit. Walk along to 21 Rosemary Lane to view the details.
Pretty Martina invited us to see her living room changes that she’s been working on. This is such a pleasant and welcoming space. Perfect for entertaining and great conversation. Run on over to Northern Nesting to check it all out.
Pretty Jen has got visions of Sugar Plums in her head and in her Christmas decor. To see more of this delicious looking Christmas decor, head on over to Castles and Carriages.
Pretty Karin has decked out her dining room with some whimsical Christmas decor. How fun and festive. Dash on over to The Style Sisters to see more of her fun Christmas decor.
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
1. Link up anything Family friendly…DIY, decor, crafts, recipes, gardening, shopping finds, sewing, furniture transformations, inspirational stories, and beautiful photography.
2. If you are participating in Make it Pretty Monday, be sure to link up your “permalink” post and not your general blog address.
3. No etsy shops, giveaways and no sponsor pages. I might have a separate party for those when I see how well this one goes.
4. Please grab my button below, or have a link back to my blog so everyone can enjoy the party! No Link Back, No Feature. Boo.
5. Please become a follower of The Dedicated House.
6. Be sure to visit at least two of the other pretties at the party. Show them some love and let them know you popped in for a visit. You know how we all love comments.
If you need some blue inspiration, Anything Blue Friday is still live. The intimate blue party is one you don’t want to miss. Click here to join the little blue soiree.
Click here if you missed yesterday’s Sunday Showcase of the top 4 fan favorites.
Thanks for joining in the fun! Have a lovely Thanksgiving to all my state friends and a great week to all and remember to be kind to one another!