Pretty Candy gave us a lovely tablescape, but what caught my eye was her centerpiece. So flippin’ cute! To view all the details of this little wonder, walk on over to Plum Creek Place.
Pretty Suzanne shows us how make this adorable Believe banner. Loving her mantel, by the way! To get the tutorial, scoot on over to Bitz of Me.
Pretty Sayuri found this desk and just couldn’t pass it up. Of course, she had to make her mark on her by transforming her into this lovely French version. Fly on over to Vintage Breeze to see the before.
Pretty Dayle pondered the idea of painting her hutch. She gave into the idea of transforming her piece of furniture and we are glad that she shared it with us! Dayle and her hutch can be found at
Dayle Allen Shockley.
Pretty Maria stitched up these oh, so pretty Christmas treat bags using old cable knit sweaters! Why didn’t I think of this? That’s why I host this party; so you pretties can give me great ideas! Zip on over to Shop Girl Maria to see more of this loveliness!
Pretty Rebecca…what a great appetizer! Holiday Jam and Brie Crostino! Delicious! To get the scoop, run on over to Living Better Together.
Pretty Kelly…who doesn’t like peppermint and chocolate; especially together? To get the recipe for the most decadent Double Chocolate Peppermint Brownies, head on over to The Moon and Me.
Pretties Elizabeth and Julia brought a couple of diy knockoff projects to the party that will have you rethinking whether or not you want to plop down the big bucks for these great items. Great look for a lesser price! You can check out all of the knockoff’s at Southern Color.
Pretty Holly shared her elegant Winter Wonderland tablescape with us. Pay a visit to Pink Fortitude to see all the details.
Pretty Luisa shared her lovely sunroom that she has decked out for Christmas. I love the softness of this room! Dash on over to
Living and Learning with Luisa to see more of this subtle stunner.
Pretty Liz pulled out all of the stops on her elegant Christmas mantel. Simple perfection. Call on Infuse With Liz to see all of the details close up.
Pretty Priscilla brought this little dazzler to the party. What a fun tree! Candy canes and chalkboards! Scooch on over to Priscilla’s to see all of the details.
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
1. Link up anything Family friendly…DIY, decor, crafts, recipes, gardening, shopping finds, sewing, furniture transformations, inspirational stories, and beautiful photography.
2. If you are participating in Make it Pretty Monday, be sure to link up your “permalink” post and not your general blog address.
3. No etsy shops, giveaways and no sponsor pages. I might have a separate party for those when I see how well this one goes.
4. Please grab my button below, or have a link back to my blog so everyone can enjoy the party! No Link Back, No Feature. Boo.
5. Please become a follower of The Dedicated House.
6. Be sure to visit at least two of the other pretties at the party. Show them some love and let them know you popped in for a visit. You know how we all love comments.
Click here if you missed yesterday’s Sunday Showcase of the top 4 fan favorites.
And, Anything Blue Friday is still open. Click here to head on over to that party to check out all of the holiday inspiration.
Alright, after you link up to the party, be sure to check out the first two stops on the Christmas Home Tour.
The first stops on the tour today are:
Be sure to head on over and check out their fabulous Christmas decor and delicious dishes!
Thank you for popping in to play! Have a grand day and remember to be kind to one another! Fear Not!