Pretty Linda…I love your porch! The fresh greens, the pineapple, pinecones and ornaments. What’s not to love? Scooch on over to Beautiful Ideas to see all of her Christmas finery!
Pretty Jeanie created this festive Paper Medallion Christmas Tree! Love it! To find out how she made this, pop on over to Create and Babble.
Pretty Liz has got a great collection of Santas. Some of them, like the above she bought at a deep discount. Head on over to Infuse with Liz to see this fun and festive collection.
Pretty Karen shares with us how she gets the layered look in her furniture transformations. This is so stunning and she got the dresser for free. To check it out, call on Redoux Interiors.
Pretty Rachel, I love those sweet, little toes! The cuffs are cute too! Zip on over to Once Upon a Sewing Machine to be in the know.
Pretty Nici is serving up the chowder to get us all warm and toasty on a cold winter’s night. To get the recipe, dash on over to Posed Perfection.
Pretty Kristin is tempting us with this yummy looking Vanilla Wafer Holiday Bark! Run on over to Dizzy Busy and Hungry to get the recipe.
Pretty Tammy made these fantastic Gold and Silver Metallic Starbursts. These would make such a huge impact in a Christmas or New Years vignette. Fly on over to One More Time Events to check out the tutorial.
Pretty Fabby is ready to entertain and dazzle her guests with her White Christmas tablescape. To see this splendor, drop in for a visit at
Pretty Mary Alice has decked her halls with vintage style. Walk on over to Chateau-Chic to view all of the lovely details.
Pretty Gloria is all set to serve a scrumptious dinner in her decked out dining room. To see all of the lovely Christmas decor, scoot on over to The Long Awaited Home.
Pretty Jennelise, what an elegant tree. You must pay her a visit at Jennelise Rose to see this beauty as well as the rest of her Christmas decorations.
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
1. Link up anything Family friendly…DIY, decor, crafts, recipes, gardening, shopping finds, sewing, furniture transformations, inspirational stories, and beautiful photography.
2. If you are participating in Make it Pretty Monday, be sure to link up your “permalink” post and not your general blog address.
3. No etsy shops, giveaways and no sponsor pages. I might have a separate party for those when I see how well this one goes.
4. Please grab my button below, or have a link back to my blog so everyone can enjoy the party! No Link Back, No Feature. Boo.
5. Please become a follower of The Dedicated House.
6. Be sure to visit at least two of the other pretties at the party. Show them some love and let them know you popped in for a visit. You know how we all love comments.
Click here if you missed yesterday’s Sunday Showcase of the top 4 fan favorites.
And, Anything Blue Friday is still open. Click here to head on over to that party to check out all of the holiday inspiration.
Sorry for the late start in the party, but I do thank you for popping in to play! Have a happy week my sweets and remember to be kind to one another! Fear Not!