Pretty Lina made over this cute little thrift store reindeer and created this lovely tablescape. Lesson learned. You never know what you will find in a thrift store that with just a little bit of help can be turned into something fabulous! Fly on over to Fancy Frugal Life to see Mr. Reindeer in all of his festive glory.
Pretty Kim made these way too cute Yarn Christmas Trees! To check out the tutorial, pop on over to Exquisitely Unremarkable.
Pretty Cindy happened upon some absolutely drop dead gorgeous Jeanette Pink Milk Glass at her local thrift store! You’ve got to run over to
Diy Beautify to see the rest of this lovely haul.
Pretty Terry has a very productive year of projects. The one above is just one of them. To view all of Terry’s amazing projects, scoot on over to
Pretty Maya is back with this beautiful Crochet Mistletoe and Holly pattern. Zip on over to Little Treasures to get the scoop.
Pretty Elie…potatoes, bacon, cheese, sour cream. Comfort food at its finest. To get the scoop, run on over to Organizer by Day.
Pretty Charlie’s got one last temptation for us before we all start cutting sugar out of our diets. Homemade Toffee…and, she says it’s easy! Bonus! to get the recipe, dash on over to
Pretty Karen made this beautiful Joy sign and shared it with us. Definitely one to make for next year! Karen and her Joy and be found at
Pretty Betty set the table for an intimate Christmas Eve dinner. Head on over to My Cozy Corner to see all of the elegant details.
Pretty Diane has got a winter mantel that will do very well in welcoming the New Year. Pay a visit to Design Till it Shines to see all the details.
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
1. Link up anything Family friendly…DIY, decor, crafts, recipes, gardening, shopping finds, sewing, furniture transformations, inspirational stories, and beautiful photography.
2. If you are participating in Make it Pretty Monday, be sure to link up your “permalink” post and not your general blog address.
3. No sponsor or advertising pages please.
4. Please grab my button below, or have a link back to my blog so everyone can enjoy the party! No Link Back, No Feature. Boo.
5. Please become a follower of The Dedicated House.
6. Be sure to visit at least two of the other pretties at the party. Show them some love and let them know you popped in for a visit. You know how we all love comments.
Click here if you missed yesterday’s Sunday Showcase of the top 4 fan favorites.
And, Anything Blue Friday is still open. Click here to head on over to that party to check out all of the holiday inspiration.
Have a lovely day and remember to be kind to one another! Fear Not!