Pretty Tricia has gone and done it yet again! You must pay her a visit and see the library they built. Absolutely Amazing! Tricia and her library can be found at The Little Cottage on the Pond.
Pretty Jann has been working on a couple of Valentine crafts. I love her heart wreath with the pops of aqua. Drop in for a visit with Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson to check out the cuteness.
Pretty Revi has filled her lovely home with items that she has picked up on her thrifting outings. To see what makes her and many others happy, walk on over to Revisionary Life.
Pretty Vicki has transformed this dresser into the knockout you see here. Gorgeous! To check out the before and more pretty after pictures, pay a visit to Victoria’s Vintage Designs.
Pretty Becca Lynn made this beautiful Queen Anne’s Lace Scarf as a present for her Grandma at Christmas. And, Grandma loves her new scarf! Zip on over to Halfway to Hipster to visit Becca Lynn and the pretty scarf.
Pretty Nici shared her Cowboy Caviar recipe with us. If you haven’t tried this, you will definitely want to go for a visit and grab her recipe. We love this dip because not only is it great as a dip but as topper for chicken tacos. You name it, it’s good with it! Dash on over to Posed Perfection to get the recipe.
Pretty Sandra is tempting us with her German Chocolate Cake Cookies. I have to admit, the picture sucked me in. Don’t they look amazing? To get the recipe, make a call on A Dash of Sanity.
Pretty Maria shows us how to make our own patterned picture mats. I’m going to do this to some mats that I have that I don’t like anymore. To get the tutorial, head on over to A Homemade Living.
Pretty Kristen shared a year’s worth of lovely tablescapes. Some indoors and some outdoors. All equally lovely. Scoot on over to Knitionary to check all of them out.
Pretty Brandi’s nest looks so fresh and inviting! I adore the centerpiece on her table! To see all of the details, fly on over to Nest of Bliss.
Pretty Linsey pulled out her Valentine tree and shared a lovely and sweet story that goes along with it. To view the love, pop on over to The Farmhouse Porch.
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
1. Link up anything Family friendly…DIY, decor, crafts, recipes, gardening, shopping finds, sewing, furniture transformations, inspirational stories, and beautiful photography.
2. If you are participating in Make it Pretty Monday, be sure to link up your “permalink” post and not your general blog address.
3. No sponsor or advertising pages please.
4. Please grab my button below, or have a link back to my blog so everyone can enjoy the party! No Link Back, No Feature. Boo.
5. Please become a follower of The Dedicated House.
6. Be sure to visit at least two of the other pretties at the party. Show them some love and let them know you popped in for a visit. You know how we all love comments.
Have a beautiful Monday and remember to be kind to one another!
Joy to the Full!