Welcome to Week 85 of:
Pretty Audrey created this fantastic wreath and shared the tutorial with us. Scooch on over to Neverending Decorating to check it out.
Pretty DeeDee is the mastermind behind this Valentine cutie. I was quite interested to see how she made the flowers. Make a call to the
Clover House to get the tutorial.
Pretty Kathleen picked up this mirror at Goodwill and worked her magic on her. I love this! To see the before, cruise on over to Decor Amore.
Pretty Martina, I love this piece with previous paint colors peeking through! So pretty. Fly on over to Northern Nesting to see this little lovely.
Pretty Kristen made this ever so cute dance bag for her daughter! I love the fabric she used and the shape of the bag. Little Dedicated LOVED this when she saw it! I may have to order one from Kristen for Little Dedicated to take to dance. Zip on over to Thread to check out the cuteness.
Pretty Jamie has the recipe that will warm us up in no time…Potato Corn Chowder! One of my favs. Dash on over to Anderson & Grant to get the recipe.
Pretty Tammi…this looks so delectable! To get the recipe for Rocky Road Bundt Cake, skip on over to Picture Perfect Cooking.
Pretty Debbie created this lovely space to serve as her closet. You must pay her a visit to see all of the details. Debbie and her fancy closet can be found at One Day at a Time.
Pretty Diane created this lovely Winter Wonderland Birch Branch tablescape and shared it with us. I find there is nothing better than seeing crisp white on tables. To view all of the details, walk on over to An Extraordinary Day.
Pretty Jill is back, this time with using shutters as window treatments. Quite perfect in my estimation. To see the process, head on over to Sew a Fine Seam.
Pretty TaMara made this Burlap & Chevron Wreath for Valentine’s Day. The chevron adds such a unique touch. Run on over to
Implausibly Beautiful to see all of the details.
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
1. Link up anything Family friendly…DIY, decor, crafts, recipes, gardening, shopping finds, sewing, furniture transformations, inspirational stories, and beautiful photography.
2. If you are participating in Make it Pretty Monday, be sure to link up your “permalink” post and not your general blog address.
3. No sponsor or advertising pages please.
4. Please grab my button below, or have a link back to my blog so everyone can enjoy the party! No Link Back, No Feature. Boo.
5. Please become a follower of The Dedicated House.
6. Be sure to visit at least two of the other pretties at the party. Show them some love and let them know you popped in for a visit. You know how we all love comments.
If you missed the Top 4 Fan Favorites from yesterday’s Sunday Showcase, click here to check out the prettiness.
And, Tuesday, be sure to pop back in for the Before and After Feature Roundup. There were some fabulous projects that were linked up! You loves are the best!
Have a fabulous day and remember to be kind to one another! Joy to the Full!!