Pretty Kayla shared her friend Amy’s absolutely way too cool Boy’s Modern Bedroom. Love, love, love. Head on over to Home Coming to see all of the amazing details.
Pretty Kelly has been making the feature round at all of the parties with her Personalized Gifts. Such a perfect idea. To take a look at the tutorial, fly on over to The Moon and Me.
Pretty Moni picked up this fabulous pendulum clock at an estate sale she recently frequented. It’s perfect in its new home. Moni and her clock can be found at Zu Haus at Home.
Pretty Mary…I love what you have done with these dressers! Love the makeover, the styling and the wall behind has me wanting to see more. Pop on over to Orphans with Makeup to check them out.
Pretty Annie, Little Dedicated picked this one! She, like the rest of all little girldom is in love with anything from the movie Frozen. She picked and I agreed. This Elsa dress is absolutely dreamy! Zip on over to
Peaches and Bees to see more of this little wonder.
Pretty Vicki shared her Hot Creamy Sausage Dip with us. I’ve definitely pinned this one. Dash on over to Life in My Empty Nest to get the recipe.
Pretty Elie, I have one question for you. When are you coming to my house laden with these Mini Carrot Cake Cupcakes? Feel free to take a road trip. I jest…well, probably not. To get the recipe for these delicious little bites, scooch on over to Organizer by Day.
Pretty Susan usually knocks us out with her furniture transformations. However, this time around she’s wowing us with her plank walls. This is definitely on my to do list way in the future. To check it out, pop on over to Uniquely Yours or Mine!
Pretty Judy is sharing her lovely Winter Blue and White tablescape with us. To see all of the sparkly details, walk on over to JBigg’s Little Pieces.
Pretty Vel has spruced up her living room by adding pops of Indigo and Blue. You know how I feel about that! Pay a visit to Life & Home at 2102 to see all of the fab details.
Pretty Cristina had outdone herself again with her Valentine Decor. You must run on over to Remodelando la Casa to see how she made her Heart Art and Garland.
Make it Pretty Monday
Valentine Decor Queen #2
Pretty Erin, I love your love canvas. The tutorial and the Love Canvas can be found at Kaminski’s Creations.
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
1. Link up anything Family friendly…DIY, decor, crafts, recipes, gardening, shopping finds, sewing, furniture transformations, inspirational stories, and beautiful photography.
2. If you are participating in Make it Pretty Monday, be sure to link up your “permalink” post and not your general blog address.
3. No sponsor or advertising pages please.
4. Please grab my button below, or have a link back to my blog so everyone can enjoy the party! No Link Back, No Feature. Boo.
5. Please become a follower of The Dedicated House.
6. Be sure to visit at least two of the other pretties at the party. Show them some love and let them know you popped in for a visit. You know how we all love comments.
If you missed the Top 4 Fan Favorites from yesterday’s Sunday Showcase, click here to check out the prettiness.
Have a beautiful day and remember to be kind to one another!
Joy to the Full!