Okay, on a side note. Did you happen to catch Renee Fleming singing The National Anthem at The Superbowl? Finally, someone who can actually sing that song! Gorgeous and classy!
Welcome to Week 87 of:
Pretty Candy created this dreamy Radiant Orchid Winter Tablescape that is a must see. The colors are so vibrant. Walk on over to Plum Creek Place to see this lovely.
Pretty Andrea made these extremely cool DIY West Elm Spheres! I gotta do this! To get the tutorial, fly on over to Decorating Cents.
Pretty Shelley picked up some baskets from Pottery Barn to help aid her in her organization resolution for the New Year! They look perfect in their new home. Pay a visit to Calypso in the Country to see the details.
Pretty Daena…I’m a little infatuated with this chest and the color! You have got to go see the before. Hop on over to Bad Rabbit Vintage to see how she transformed this little lovely.
Pretty Michele hit up her local Goodwill to supply her fabric stash which she used to refashion her tank into a Sweet Heart Tank. Zip on over to
Sew Sweet Vintage to see all of the details.
Pretty Kimberly shared her Hot Wing Chicken Casserole with us. The recipe for this sounds so delish! To get the scoop, head on over to
Lou Lou Girls.
Pretty Linda is kicking off the slew of Valentine desserts with this Strawberry Mousse. Dash on over to Creative and Delicious to be in the know.
Pretty Besa has taken their small kitchen and remodeled it into the glamorous kitchen you see here. To see the before and more gorgeous after pictures, head on over to Besa GM.
Pretty Pinky dressed her table in beautiful winter white. Walk on over to Designs by Pinky to see this amazing scape.
Pretty Jemma has been busy mixing her metals. I’m a big fan of mixing metals! To check out the details, make a call on At Home with Jemma.
Pretty Carol reminds us what is truly important. To read her lovely thoughts and to see her pretty decor, pop on over to An Oasis in the Desert.
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
1. Link up anything Family friendly…DIY, decor, crafts, recipes, gardening, shopping finds, sewing, furniture transformations, inspirational stories, and beautiful photography.
2. If you are participating in Make it Pretty Monday, be sure to link up your “permalink” post and not your general blog address.
3. No sponsor or advertising pages please.
4. Please grab my button below, or have a link back to my blog so everyone can enjoy the party! No Link Back, No Feature. Boo.
5. Please become a follower of The Dedicated House.
6. Be sure to visit at least two of the other pretties at the party. Show them some love and let them know you popped in for a visit. You know how we all love comments.
If you missed the Top 4 Fan Favorites from yesterday’s Sunday Showcase, click here to check out the prettiness.
Have a perfectly fabulous day and remember to be kind to one another! Joy to the Full!