Pretty Ellen…what’s not to love about this? I think my favorite is the beautiful green mirror! Love. To view all of the details, fly on over to
Pretty Christine made these super cute Love Boats. To make your own, walk on over to I Dig Pinterest.
Pretty Morgan and Handsome Sean picked up this dresser and used teamwork to transform her into the vibrant beauty you see here. Pop on over Charleston Crafted to view this transformation.
Pretty Kate, what a lovely dining set! Kate and this beauty can be found at Heir and Space.
Pretty Northern made these super cute Hot Packs. Would be great on a cold day. Zip on over to Northern Cottage to check out the cuteness.
Pretty Karen brought her White Bean Dip to the party! This recipe sounded so good when I read it. Dash on over to Future Expat to get the recipe.
Pretty Charlene, these look delectable! Scooch on over to A Pinch of Joy to get the scoop.
Pretty Jeannine revealed her craft room and was sweet enough to let us snoop around. To see the little wonder, hop on over to
The Concrete Cottage.
Pretty Phyllis has done it again with this lovely Valentine tablescape. Scoot on over to Around the House to check it out.
Pretty Cindy worked hard to recreate her kitchen. You must walk on over to Glass Slipper Restorations to see all of the marvelous details.
Pretty Kim shared her pretty Valentine decor. I love her love banner she made. To see how she did it, pop on over to Exquisitely Unremarkable.
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
1. Link up anything Family friendly…DIY, decor, crafts, recipes, gardening, shopping finds, sewing, furniture transformations, inspirational stories, and beautiful photography.
2. If you are participating in Make it Pretty Monday, be sure to link up your “permalink” post and not your general blog address.
3. No sponsor or advertising pages please.
4. Please grab my button below, or have a link back to my blog so everyone can enjoy the party! No Link Back, No Feature. Boo.
5. Please become a follower of The Dedicated House.
6. Be sure to visit at least two of the other pretties at the party. Show them some love and let them know you popped in for a visit. You know how we all love comments.
If you missed the Top 4 Fan Favorites from yesterday’s Sunday Showcase, click here to check out the prettiness.
Have a lovely day and remember to be kind to one another! Joy to the Full!