Pretty Diane took us on a little tour through her house showing off some of her favorite things. To see some of her treasures, head on over to
The Olde Barn.
Pretty Vicki is sharing with us a simple craft using yarn and buttons. To see more of the cuteness, pop on over to Life in My Empty Nest.
Pretty Terry is back, this time sharing her recent find…an Arch Window! Love it! Terry and her window can be found at Forever Decorating!.
Pretty Victoria, how gorgeous! I love the curves on this beauty and how she transformed her! To check out all of the details, walk on over to
Trois Petites Filles.
Pretty Linda made these way too cute Mommy and Me Aprons. You’ve got to pay her a visit at Night Owl Corner to see a close-up of the fabric. And, little cutie pie is quite adorable!
Pretty Shea…oh, sweet golly! How scrumptious! To get the recipe for these Italian Sausage, Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Pretzel Buns, run on over to Dixie Chik Cooks.
Pretty Linda…we pretty much flip for anything strawberry. So, you know these Layered Strawberry Pudding Cups will be put on the list to make. To get the recipe, dash on over to
Creative and Delicious.
Pretty Karen has been dumpster diving and came up with these fab boxes that she transformed into Frenchy goodness. Hop on over to
Redoux Interiors to see the before.
Pretty Alma is know for her beautiful tablescapes. Again, she rises to the occasion. You must drop in for a visit at The Tablescaper to see all of the special touches.
Pretty Martina is showing off her new lamp and her pretty styling. I’m a little in love with the bird print! To view all of the details, fly on over to
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
1. Link up anything Family friendly…DIY, decor, crafts, recipes, gardening, shopping finds, sewing, furniture transformations, inspirational stories, and beautiful photography.
2. If you are participating in Make it Pretty Monday, be sure to link up your “permalink” post and not your general blog address.
3. No sponsor or advertising pages please.
4. Please grab my button below, or have a link back to my blog so everyone can enjoy the party! No Link Back, No Feature. Boo.
5. Please become a follower of The Dedicated House.
6. Be sure to visit at least two of the other pretties at the party. Show them some love and let them know you popped in for a visit. You know how we all love comments.
If you missed the Top 4 Fan Favorites from yesterday’s Sunday Showcase, click here to check out the prettiness. Also, be sure to link up your posts with Blue in them at Anything Blue Friday which is still live. Click here to head on over to the Blue Soiree.
Have a happy day and remember to be kind to one another! Joy to the Full!