Pretty Shelley took us along on a tour of a lovely model home. I adore the ceiling! To take the tour, walk on over to Calypso in the Country.
Pretty Priscilla has been busy fluffing her nest for Spring by making this lovely Book Page Wreath. To get the details, fly on over to Priscilla’s.
Pretty Titia…look at this fabulous find! What a gorgeous, gorgeous piece. To see more, hop on over to Crafty in Canada.
Pretty Michelle….just gorgeous. You must pay a visit to Dandelion Patina to see the pair of nightstands.
Pretty Jill made this breezy ruffled ottoman cover. Love it all. To get the lowdown, zip on over to Sew a Fine Seam.
Pretty Rachel is helping all of us out with this delicious quick meal: Goat Cheese Pasta. To get the recipe, dash on over to Maison de Pax.
Pretty Orange shared her fabulous Chocolate Peppermint Cream Pie with us. Just reading the recipe had my mouth watering. Scooch on over to The Scent of Oranges to get the recipe.
Pretty Leslie is showing off her fabulous Burlap Canvas Art. To get the details, scoot on over to The Seasoned Homemaker.
Pretty Jocelyn shared her lovely blue and white Russian china. Make a call on Just a Little Southern Hospitality to see the loveliness.
Pretty Kris gave her lovely table some character. You must walk on over to Junk Chic Cottage to see what she used.
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
1. Link up anything Family friendly…DIY, decor, crafts, recipes, gardening, shopping finds, sewing, furniture transformations, inspirational stories, and beautiful photography.
2. If you are participating in Make it Pretty Monday, be sure to link up your “permalink” post and not your general blog address.
3. No sponsor or advertising pages please.
4. Please grab my button below, or have a link back to my blog so everyone can enjoy the party! No Link Back, No Feature. Boo.
5. Please become a follower of The Dedicated House.
6. Be sure to visit at least two of the other pretties at the party. Show them some love and let them know you popped in for a visit. You know how we all love comments.
Click the links below to head to any other parties or feature posts you might have missed.
A Happy Day to you and remember to be kind to one another!
Joy to the Full!