Welcome to Week 98 of:
Pretty Carola shared her beautiful garden that is bursting out in blooms. Head on over to Carol Ann by Chance 2 to take a walk through her lovely garden.
Pretty Rachel shares a great tutorial on how to make a diaper cake. So super cute! Pop on over to Maison de Pax to get the steps.
Pretty Brittany gives us some great tips on navigating a Metz Flea Market. In addition, she shared some gorgeous items she picked as well including the lovely above. To check out her haul, walk on over to The Rococo Roamer.
Pretty Andrea, this white dresser is so pretty. To see the before, scoot on over to
Life. Love. Larson.
Pretty Kelli…oh, how seriously cute! She shares with us how she made this adorable pullover bib! The best kind ever! Zip on over to
Seriously I Think it Needs Stitches.
Pretty Cynthia made this delicious looking Asparagus Quiche. Dash on over to Feeding Big for the recipe.
Pretty Sandra, how delectable! She shared her Strawberry and Angel Food Cake Tiramisu with us. Scooch on over to A Dash of Sanity to get the recipe.
Pretty Christy let us in on how she slipcovers an armless accent chair. This is such a great tutorial! Pay a call on Confessions of a Serial Diyer to get the low down.
Pretty Jenna has done it again with this beautiful tablescape! To see all of the fabulous details, pay a visit to The Painted Apron.
Pretty Suzanne has spruced up her living room with some lovely Spring touches. Fly on over to Simply Suzanne’s to check out her lovely nest.
Pretty Holly took us along on a garden tour of the River Farm Gardens. So very pretty! Makes me want to dig in the earth! Walk on over to
Pink Fortitude to take the tour.
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
1. Link up anything Family friendly…DIY, decor, crafts, recipes, gardening, shopping finds, sewing, furniture transformations, inspirational stories, and beautiful photography.
2. If you are participating in Make it Pretty Monday, be sure to link up your “permalink” post and not your general blog address.
3. No sponsor or advertising pages please.
4. Please grab my button below, or have a link back to my blog so everyone can enjoy the party! No Link Back, No Feature. Boo.
5. Please become a follower of The Dedicated House.
6. Be sure to visit at least two of the other pretties at the party. Show them some love and let them know you popped in for a visit. You know how we all love comments.
If you missed the Sunday Showcase yesterday, click here to head on over to the fab features.
Have a lovely day and remember to be kind to one another! Joy to the Full!