Hello World! Have I got a great recipe for you! I’m not sure where I first saw this recipe. It may have been on Facebook or Pinterest. It’s really easy to make and is a great appetizer for any of your get togethers. Let me tell you, these were a big hit with Mr. Dedicated and Little Dedicated.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 bag chicken tenders
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups Panko bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup Barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- Place chicken tenders in a plastic, sealable bag along with the flour. Shake well.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl.
- Coat each chicken tender with egg and Panko crumbs.
- Place wax paper on a cookie sheet.
- Place chicken on wax paper.
- Salt and pepper the chicken
- Bake at 425° for 25 minutes
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Once chicken comes out of the oven, coat them in the sauce.
Some of the chicken I coated in the barbecue sauce, while some I left uncoated. Either way, they were delicious. If you happen to make them, please come back and tell me if you liked them or if you tweaked the recipe at all.
Anything Blue Friday
Enjoy! Have a gorgeous evening and weekend! Go with God and remember to be kind to one another!
Between Naps on the Porch, Stone Gable, Home Stories A to Z, Cozy Little House, A Stroll Thru Life, Savvy Southern Style, Just a Girl and Her Blog, DIY by Design, No Minimalist Here, From my Front Porch to Yours, Christman’s Creations, The Charm of Home, French Country Cottage, DesignThusiasm, Bygone Vintage, Bluesky Kitchen, Poofing the Pillows, Celebrate & Decorate, LouLou Girls, My Thrift Store Addiction, Remodelaholic, Suburban Simplicity.