Hello World! It has been a busy week here at The Dedicated House! We had a fun week of Vacation Bible School coupled with piano lesson, gymnastics and power tumbling. Needless to say, Little Dedicated is a little tuckered out as is this girl! Thank goodness we have a relaxing weekend planned!
Tonight I want to share with you a super easy recipe I made recently!
Broccoli Chicken Zucchini Boats!
- 10 oz. Zucchini (2 large zucchini, hollowed out)
- 2 tbsp. Butter, melted
- 3 oz. Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Broccoli, boiled or steamed
- 6 oz. Rotisserie Chicken, shredded
- 2 tbsp. Sour Cream
- 1 stalk Green Onion
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400° and cut the zucchini in half lengthwise.
- Using a spoon, scoop out most of the zucchini until you're left with a shell about 1/2 -1cm thick.
- Pour 1 tbsp. of melted butter into each zucchini boat, season with salt/pepper and place them in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- While zucchini is cooking, shred the rotisserie chicken and measure out 6 oz. of the chicken. Cut up the broccoli florets into small pieced, and combine both with sour cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- Once the zucchini is done, take them out and add the chicken and broccoli filling.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and browning.
- Garnish with chopped green onion and enjoy with more sour cream.
You will be amazed at how easy these are to make! It’s perfect for a Summer evening meal by the pool or on the garden patio. I would love to hear if you make them and your thoughts! Enjoy!
Click the links below for any posts you may have missed:
As always, thank you for stopping by for a visit! I alway love seeing you. Have a lovely day/night! Go with God and remember to be kind to one another!
Between Naps on the Porch, Stone Gable, Home Stories A to Z, Cozy Little House, A Stroll Thru Life, Savvy Southern Style, Just a Girl and Her Blog, DIY by Design, No Minimalist Here, From my Front Porch to Yours, Christman’s Creations, The Charm of Home, French Country Cottage, DesignThusiasm, Bygone Vintage, Bluesky Kitchen, Poofing the Pillows, Celebrate & Decorate, LouLou Girls, My Thrift Store Addiction, Remodelaholic, Suburban Simplicity