Hello World! Welcome to the first installment of our Grilling Series! Sorry to have been away for a bit. I’ve missed you so. But, this gal has been on the go almost non-stop. I’m getting close to being finished with the new playroom. I have lots to show you. In the meantime, since May 28th is National Hamburger Day, we want to share our favorite hamburger recipe. Mr. Dedicated is our in house hamburger maker and he doesn’t measure anything out, so you may have to tweak the recipe to your liking.
He really makes some of the best burgers I’ve ever tasted.
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning
- 1 tbsp. Coarse black pepper
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce, Original
- Cheddar cheese slices
- 4 small avocados, sliced
- Bacon slices, prepared in a cast iron skillet
- Condiments of choice
- Hamburger buns
- Tomatoes, sliced
- Combine ground beef, eggs, Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning, coarse black pepper, cayenne pepper, Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce mixing well.
- Mold ground beef into patties.
- Place on 300° grill.
- Grill patties for 5 to 7 minutes per side depending on personal preference.
- Place cheese slices on burger patties on the final flip.
- Assemble burger using condiments of choice, lettuce, tomato, avocado, and bacon.
- Eat and enjoy!
Before I go, I want to show you this lovely customized cutting board that Personal Creations sent me.
This board is absolutely beautiful.
This cutting board is a big way to remind dad (or grandpa) of the little ones (or, not so little ones) that make his life so sweet. Made of maple (due to natural variation of wood grain, each product is unique). Features handles and a deep moat to collect juices. Hand wash and apply mineral oil (not included) to maintain board. Personalize with any title.
I hope you enjoyed the first installment in the Grilling Series. Be sure to pop back in next Friday morning for another creation from Mr. Dedicated. No Blue party tonight, but I will be back in full posting mode on Sunday since the playroom in nearing completion.
Have a lovely day/night and start to your weekend! Go with God and remember to be kind to one another!
Between Naps on the Porch, Stone Gable, Home Stories A to Z, Cozy Little House, A Stroll Thru Life, Savvy Southern Style, Just a Girl and Her Blog, DIY by Design, No Minimalist Here, From my Front Porch to Yours, Christman’s Creations, The Charm of Home, French Country Cottage, DesignThusiasm, Bygone Vintage, Bluesky Kitchen, Poofing the Pillows, Celebrate & Decorate, LouLou Girls, My Thrift Store Addiction, Remodelaholic, Suburban Simplicity