Pretty SuzyQ has set the prettiest little tray. The pops of color are perfect with the black. Head on over to At the Farmhouse to see more pretty pics.
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
1. Link up anything Family friendly…DIY, decor, crafts, recipes, gardening, shopping finds, sewing, inspirational stories, and beautiful photography.
2. If you are participating in Make it Pretty Monday, be sure to link up your “permalink” post and not your general blog address.
3. No etsy shops, giveaways and no sponsor pages. I might have a separate party for those when I see how well this one goes.
4. Please grab my button below, or have a link back to my blog so everyone can enjoy the party! No Link Back, No Feature. Boo.
5. Please become a follower of The Dedicated House.
6. Be sure to visit at least two of the other pretties at the party. Show them some love and let them know you popped in for a visit. You know how we all love comments.
***Don’t forget to submit your Before and After completed projects to see who will be in the spotlight on Before and After Wednesday! It can be any Before and After: a furniture redo, room renovation, decorating change, sewing repurpose, gardening. This is to help showcase more of your great work! Email me at: email@example.com with the link to your completed project. Oh, and by the way it can be a post from the past. Sometimes our first works never get any notice because we haven’t built up a following yet. Be sure to put in the subject line of the email Before and After Wednesday.***
If you missed the Sunday Showcase from last week’s Make it Pretty Monday party click here to go see the top 4 views.
***Today is the LAST DAY TO ENTER the French Bleu Vintage giveaway. Click here to go straight to the giveaway***.
Have a pretty rest of the day and remember to be kind to one another! Fear Not!