Oh, they are a ton of fun and very sweet as well. They all three love to be held especially the black one. We’ll have them for another 6 weeks. Little Cozette, the kitten in the middle will be staying with us. The boys will be heading to my Mother-in-law’s house.
Coastal Cottage Dreams.
Hyacinths for the Soul to take the garden tour.
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
1. Link up anything Family friendly…DIY, decor, crafts, recipes, gardening, shopping finds, sewing, furniture transformations. inspirational stories, and beautiful photography.
2. If you are participating in Make it Pretty Monday, be sure to link up your “permalink” post and not your general blog address.
3. No etsy shops, giveaways and no sponsor pages. I might have a separate party for those when I see how well this one goes.
4. Please grab my button below, or have a link back to my blog so everyone can enjoy the party! No Link Back, No Feature. Boo.
5. Please become a follower of The Dedicated House.
6. Be sure to visit at least two of the other pretties at the party. Show them some love and let them know you popped in for a visit. You know how we all love comments.
If you missed the Top 4 Fan Favorites, they can be found here. You will really want to check them out, because they are spectacular!
Anything Blue Friday is still live if you want to come over and play or just poke around at some of our favorite blogs for blue inspiration. Click here to head to the blue soiree.
Have a lovely day and remember to be kind to one another!