Pretty Julia created this fantastic Christmas tray! Perfect for serving food and drinks to guests who might pop in for a visit during the holidays. For the tutorial, run on over to Southern Color.
Pretty Meeha did it! Look at this adorable paper Igloo Village Advent Calendar! To get the tutorial, head on over to Meeha Meeha.
Pretty Babs picked up these sweet Christmas kitchen towels while out shopping at one of my faves, Home Goods. Babs and her towels can be found at Upstairs Downstairs.
Pretty Emily and her husband added this perfect library to their farmhouse. The built-ins, and the transformed tables and desk make this a perfect spot to do homework, play a board game or two, or curl up with a book. Emily and her library can be found on the Front Forty Farm.
Pretty Linda created this Retro Ruffle Dress from two pillowcases! Economical and pretty! Zip on over to Night Owl Corner for a closer look.
Pretty Jenna shared her Roasted Sweet Potato Spinach Salad with Maple Bacon! Yum! Dash on over to The Painted Apron to get the recipe.
Pretty Mary Ellen’s Cranberry Sweet Rolls look divine. I can just imagine how they smell while baking. To get the recipe, scooch on over to That’s My Home.
Pretty Cindi made her headboard out of a mantel! Love this! To see the ins and outs of this one, walk on over to Rustique Art.
Pretty Andrea, I love this simple yet elegant table. Perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas or a winter’s night feast. Scoot on over to Life.Love.Larson to see the details.
Pretty Poppy knows how to pull a room together…especially the one that gets the most action! I should call Poppy the Detail Queen, because she doesn’t miss an opportunity to add finesse. So, to see all the details, fly on over to With a Dash of Color.
Pretty Sunday shows us how she made this lovely Holiday Centerpiece. To be in the know, head on over to A Sunday Afternoon.
Pretty Beverly shared her pink and white inspired Christmas decor. I love all of the vintage touches. To see all the pretties, stop in to
Tea Cottage Pretties.
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
1. Link up anything Family friendly…DIY, decor, crafts, recipes, gardening, shopping finds, sewing, furniture transformations, inspirational stories, and beautiful photography.
2. If you are participating in Make it Pretty Monday, be sure to link up your “permalink” post and not your general blog address.
3. No etsy shops, giveaways and no sponsor pages. I might have a separate party for those when I see how well this one goes.
4. Please grab my button below, or have a link back to my blog so everyone can enjoy the party! No Link Back, No Feature. Boo.
5. Please become a follower of The Dedicated House.
6. Be sure to visit at least two of the other pretties at the party. Show them some love and let them know you popped in for a visit. You know how we all love comments.
Click here if you missed yesterday’s Sunday Showcase of the top 4 fan favorites.
Thanks for popping in to play! Have a beautiful day and remember to be kind to one another! Fear Not!