Pretty Janice has got the prettiest snow pictures that will take your breath away. To see more, of these snowy pictures, pay a visit to Bluebell Woods.
Pretty Gina made these way too cute New Year’s Blowers. My daughter would be over the moon for these. Pop on over to Gina’s Craft Corner to check out the tutorial.
Pretty Meg has been out and about thrifting and has picked up some lovely finds like this apothecary jar. To see all of her pretties, scoot on over to
My Vintage Life.
Pretty Lisa had done it yet again! This vanity is drop dead gorgeous! To check out the before and the after details, fly on over to Create Inspire.
Pretty Roberta shared this lovely Honeycomb Panel Pullover with us. To see this lovely and another one, zip on over to A Little Bit of Everything.
Pretty Christine brought this Sun-Dried Tomato & Bacon Cheeseball to the party. This would be great to serve at a Super Bowl Party. Head on over to
I Dig Pinterest to get the recipe.
Pretty Tammi shared these scrumptious Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Cupcakes. Dash on over to Picture Perfect Cooking to get the recipe.
Pretty Lydia made her own knock off Peace sign that rivals Pottery Barn’s. Quite perfect. To check out how she did it, walk on over to Pudel-design.
Pretty Kelly’s New Year’s Eve tablescape is so dreamy and sparkly. You must ride on over to Cowboy’s Daughter Design to view all of the details.
Pretty Patty shared some of the work of one of my favorite designers, Charles Faudree. He will be greatly missed. Make a call on
Home and Lifestyle Design to see more gorgeous pictures.
Pretty Cristina brought this happy Valentine’s Mantel to the party as well as some fabulous projects she completed in 2013. Hop on over to
Remodelando la Casa to see them all.
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
1. Link up anything Family friendly…DIY, decor, crafts, recipes, gardening, shopping finds, sewing, furniture transformations, inspirational stories, and beautiful photography.
2. If you are participating in Make it Pretty Monday, be sure to link up your “permalink” post and not your general blog address.
3. No sponsor or advertising pages please.
4. Please grab my button below, or have a link back to my blog so everyone can enjoy the party! No Link Back, No Feature. Boo.
5. Please become a follower of The Dedicated House.
6. Be sure to visit at least two of the other pretties at the party. Show them some love and let them know you popped in for a visit. You know how we all love comments.
Click here if you missed yesterday’s Sunday Showcase of the top 4 fan favorites.
And, Anything Blue Friday is rolling right along. She’s gathering steam this week and is not really a wee party anymore. Click here for all of the blue inspiration you can handle.
Wishing you a grand day and remember to be kind to one another! Joy to the Full!