Hello World! Welcome Friends! Having a bachelorette party is a must for any bride. However, all brides do not do the bar scene. You and your friends may be more comfortable having a few drinks in the backyard while sitting around an open fire pit. As the bride, make sure to communicate your wishes about a bachelorette party to your maid of honor who usually organizes and hosts the event.
There is nothing boring about the backyard bachelorette party. We will provide you with a few tips that will make it a fun night, with fresh and new traditions.
Start the party early with some wine and chores. The bachelorette party is a great time to discuss details of your upcoming wedding with your bridesmaids and to assign some responsibilities to your bridal party. Some likely topics include:
- What’s the status of your bridesmaid dress online order? You would have ordered them long before the party, but you need to make sure that everyone has their dress now or will have it in time.
- It is up to you how you want to feed your guests. You might want to throw some steaks on the grill or set up a taco bar. One thing that is trending is a pretty bridal candy buffet. You and your guests can party away while munching on wonderful chocolates, butter mints, and much more. Check out this bulk candy store online for ideas for a sweet wedding party candy bar.
- Get creative and decorate with firefly lights for a romantic and fun effect. Speak to your bulk candy online store for ideas with color schemes. And add some romance by providing Champagne or wine glasses filled with candy, to take home.
Start early and get some things done!
- Who will set up and monitor the wedding registry or the Honeyfund honeymoon registry? Many couples take care of this themselves, but the bride might call upon the maid of honor to make sure that all items received are marked off the registry.
- Who will collect the flowers and donate them to the nursing home after the ceremony?
- What are the dates and times of all appointments, such as hairdressing, manicures, wedding photographs, fittings, and venue times. Ask everyone to set up a calendar on their cell phones to prevent them accidentally setting up doctor’s appointments or a tattoo appointment on the week of the wedding.
- Who will be responsible for making sure that rental clothing gets back to the store after the wedding?
- Make sure you have made arrangements for your pets while you are away on your honeymoon.
- Who will care for your pets or your home while you will go on your honeymoon?
With these details out of the way, let your hair down and hit the backyard for some fun.
Rent the Limousine and Hire the DJ
Want a different experience than a backyard barbecue? You can have all the luxury and fun that is included with a party at the club. Rent the limo and sip champagne. Drive around the city, to the beach, to the mountains, or through a cemetery (if that’s what you like).
Consider hiring the DJ who will do your wedding. The DJ is more than a person who plays music. It is the DJ that gets the party started and keeps it rocking. So hire the DJ. If you want to let the guys crash the party, call them. If not, dance with each other.
It Doesn’t Have To End
This is your night. If you want to party till daylight, do it. Announce to the group beforehand to bring pajamas and make it a slumber party. This ensures lots of fun and no need to worry about a designated driver. Play silly games. Do each other’s hair and nails. Give yourselves a facial. Make it a girls night out and pamper yourselves.
It Is Your Party!
Your bachelorette party does not have to be like anyone else’s. You are unique, your wedding is unique, so why shouldn’t your party be unique. Whether it is a girl’s night with popcorn and movies, or a night around the fire with the men of the bridal party, it is yours and there is no way to do it wrong.
Think about what makes you happy and shoot for that. Get a few odd jobs out of the way, while all the ladies are together. Communicate and make sure everyone understands, The wedding may be hectic, so you do not need any surprises. Your only goal is to have fun!
Click HERE to head to my latest project.
Click the pictures below for any posts you may have missed:
Thank you for stopping by for a little visit! Have a lovely day/night depending on where you are in the world! Go with God and remember to be kind to one another!